WTAG-TV?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 15:51:27 EST 2009

I-86 seems to be the interstate version of US 2 which vanishes at
Rouses Point, NY and reappears in Michigan.

86 can be found in New York State and then Idaho

I don't know if there were plans for 86 to continue west of East
Hartford and in any event when 84 to Providence was killed they re
numbered 86 to 84.

95 north of Philadelphia is just comical. I swear Pennsylvania and New
Jersey just refuse to deal with each other.

Classic case is the Betsy Ross Bridge that doesn't connect to anything
on the Jersey side.