WTAG-TV?

vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sat Nov 21 00:34:09 EST 2009

I remember WTAG-FM running Caspar Citron's late-evening program from
QXR.  I think the T&G did the best it could in trying to make a success
of the station.  It was a class act in the early '60s, and of course
the AM always was.  The T&G sold the FM at just the wrong time.  I
doubt that in 1966 very many people could foresee what FM would become.
  WSRS's beautiful music format caught on very quickly.   -Doug