The new WGBH lineup

vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Wed Nov 18 10:48:24 EST 2009

We up heah in Maine still have questions about what's going to happen
with the W-BACH stations once WCRB is transitioned from Nassau to WGBH.
  The Maine stations and WCRB "share staff", which is to say that much
of W-BACH's programming is (it would seem) done at the WCRB studio with
WCRB hosts:
Ray Brown, Listo Fisher, et.al.  Does anyone know whether they will
continue with the Maine network?

-Doug