Don't recall seeing mention here of Jordan Rich show on WCCO 830

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 09:43:01 EDT 2009

I don't recall seeing any mention here of WBZ's Jordan Rich show being on WCCO 830 Minneapolis Saturday mornings from 1:00AM-4:00AM and Sundays from 1:00AM-2:30AM.

I'm curious what used to be in that time slot on WCC0.  I recall Jordan saying during the switch to Daylight Saving Time that his show on WCCO was only on for 20 minutes that morning due to the time change and a programming change.

John B
New Hampshire