Don't recall seeing mention here of Jordan Rich show on WCCO 830

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Mar 30 11:59:36 EDT 2009

I had read somewhere that Jordan's weekend shows were made available
to the other stations airing Overnight America which briefly replaced
the Steve Lavielle Broadcast.  That would mean all or parts of the
shows popped up not only on WCCO but KDKA and KMOX as well.  Even
though WBZ has returned to local programming during the week, this
arrangement may be continuing, at least with WCCO.

-Dave Tomm