CBC announces cuts

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Sat Mar 28 17:16:39 EDT 2009

Larry Weil wrote:

> There used to be a channel on DirecTV known as Newsworld International
> that was owned by the CBC, and had a number of Canadian programs
> including their nightly 1 hour newscast "The National". That channel no
> longer exists.

I liked NWI.   It was offered on Comcash also.  Isn't that the channel
that AlGore's company bought up and converted into "Current TV"?

Current is, um, helping the cause of international peace right now by
recently letting a crew fall into the hands of the North Korean regime
and be held as hostages.

--
--RC