Larry Glick

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 15:04:05 EDT 2009

> Larry did a couple LTAR shows 14 or 15 years ago, some good stuff. Going
> through some old tapes a couple years ago, I rediscovered PSAs he recorded
> for WJIB.<

I would love to hear some tapes of him on the air in Laconia and
Florida...and try to discover where in his career he developed his "shtick".

Also, I'm sure he must have had some interesting tidbits from his adventures
in radio station ownership.  Anyone know anything about that?

Something that was mentioned on Steve Leveille's program the other night.
Larry didn't start at WBZ until he was 41 years old (in 1964?)

It appears his sucess in radio was later in life.

His 20 years at WBZ were from age 41 to 61.