Station Call-Sign Acronym across two calls signs (AM&FM) Old WSCV&WSLE

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:38:25 EDT 2009

John,

You do know the now defunct 1050 AM from Peterborough is the 250 Watt WSRO
650 in Framingham, right?

Just checking ;=)

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com