Alex Langer Launching Brazilian Programming On WJOE

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:54:59 EDT 2009

Steve Silberberg's County Broadcasting Company is the owner of WJOE, and
Langer is leasing it from him. Presumably wherever Silberberg's WXRG-FM
(licensed to Athol) has its local studio is where WJOE's will be, regardless
of where the programs ORIGINATE from, wether it's own programming or a
simulcast of WSRO 650.

And although it's a technically, WJOE is licensed to Orange-Athol, not just
Orange.

Speaking of WPNS, there is a KPNS.. lol

Paul Walker