Change in New York Radio (again)

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:49:34 EDT 2009

Don't mean to venture away from boston here, but I have some interesting news from NY City.
Apparently, 92.3 K Rock is changing, again. On Wednesday afternoon (tomorrow) at 5pm, a new Hit Music Format will be launched, known as 92.3 NOW FM.
Here is the link to the countdown.

http://www.923now.com/

This was given to me by a reliable source on Long Island, so if anyone has anything to add let me know. Having 2 hit music stations might be good for everybody, im looking forward to it!

-Nick N
NH