Paul Harvey

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:55:32 EST 2009

I'm not imrpessed with Huckabee at all.

I watched him once on Fox News.. not only was he way too soft spoken, I
thought he was the biggest brown noser I'd ever seen... kiss the a%s of each
of his guests for a good minute or two.

He also wasn't very interesting and he just didn't appear to have the right
kinda personality for that kinda show.

Paul Walker