Paul Harvey

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Thu Mar 5 10:37:41 EST 2009

Larry said:
> I don't think Huckabee would get cleared on enough stations, I see him as
> being too much of a polarizing personality.

I don't know about that.  I'm a dyed-in-the-wool liberal and don't agree
with many of Huckabee's stands on things, but I think he has a winsome
personality and communicates very well.  He would be an able broadcaster ---
he is witty, insightful, and can articulate his positions on things in an
engaging way without being snarky or nasty (attributes woefully missing in
some radio talk show hosts).

-Doug