Digital TV Conversion

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:46:29 EDT 2009

I only have one TV and it's got cable; I didn't see any announcement about the switchoff ("at this time we will
end our analog broadcasts"? No.). At least from what I saw via Comcast the signal went into the usual 12:30 pm soap opera.
So those watching digitally or via cable got no recognition of the moment (unless they mentioned it earlier on
their noon newscast)

Later today and tomorrow I can check out TV signals with the TV sound portion of a Walkman I have. So I guess on
2, 4, and 5 it would be the nightlight of "all digital TV instructions all the time" for the designated period.