...and speaking of anniversaries...

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Jun 11 11:44:22 EDT 2009

<<On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 02:39:24 -0400, Mike Ward <mward@iname.com> said:

> This man, who grew up watching "3, 5 and 8", now has a full-blown
> DirecTV HDTV setup...he mostly watches cable/satellite channels.  I
> can't remember the last time he watched local news.

I have to say, though, that I think my mother *would* watch the local
news -- but not at 6:00 (she's rarely home that early) nor at 10 or 11
(she's already in bed).  Come to think of it, she might actually watch
the morning weather-sports-traffic (and oh, here's something we saw
in the paper that might qualify as news) shows.

-GAWollman