WXYT -Detroit wants to move their transmitter location

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 21:40:55 EDT 2009

The eng at Comerica says it is not a yarn and CBS in NY is scrambling
as the township in Michigan wants them gone over RF issues

Canada offers the best land option he just told me because of a
facilty that lies dormant.

I for one could never see the CRTC going along with this unless there
is a Michigan option that can help an Ontario station