WXYT -Detroit wants to move their transmitter location

Glen Clark glen@clarkcom.com
Wed Jun 3 21:49:17 EDT 2009

On Jun 3, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> The eng at Comerica says it is not a yarn and CBS in NY is scrambling
> as the township in Michigan wants them gone over RF issues

Hi Kevin:

The public record shows that there were at least
4 zoning meetings at the Ash Township community
building. All of the required permits were granted.
I'm not a lawyer. But I have never heard of anyone
getting their permit pulled after the towers were
already up.

"CBS in NY" would be Glynn Walden.

If your friend at Comerica can provide additional
specifics, the single most helpful fact he could
provide is the name of the engineer who is developing
this design. All of the AM array designers know all
of the other array designers. It is a very small
community.

Any chance he can come up with a name?

With best regards,

Glen Clark