Brother Stair on a second Boston-area signal?

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Wed Jul 22 07:31:16 EDT 2009

I doubt whether KMOX is carrying "Brother" Stair's pay-for-play
end-of-the-world rantings--at least not yet. Still, WBNW 1120 has a
somewhat spotty record for going off the air for a couple of hours in
a row every now and then--especially in the evenings, so I can't be
absolutely certain that WBNW was the weak 1120 signal on which I heard
Stair last evening. (AFAIK, Stair's overnight show continues from
midnight to 6:00AM on WWZN 1510.) Maybe the chatter by supporters of
the Progressive talk that runs on WWZN from 6:00AM to 7:00PM M-F has
scared Stair into finding another station, or an additional station,
in this area. The Save Boston's Progressive Talk e-mail list
frequently carries items that suggest that the friends of the group
are aiming to buy more of WWZN's air time and the group members sure
do seem to have Stair's wild rantings in their sights.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367