WCCC and WCCC-FM Hartford (was Re: Howie Carr remembers the heyday of WBCN)

Keith Lavon keithlavon@gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:41:49 EDT 2009

It is also the same WCCC that Howard Stern worked at in the late
1970's...met Fred Norris there and is generally considered his first major
market gig....

WCCC is feature somewhat prominently in Private Parts