Brother Stair on a second Boston-area signal?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:40:32 EDT 2009

Brother Stair is only listed from 12am to 6am Sundays, but the other days on
the 1510 site don't list what is actually on in that time frame Monday thru
Saturday.

Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.onairdj.com