NERW/B-R-I Dinners - Two of 'em!

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Jan 28 09:49:35 EST 2009

Wow, I sure picked a day to be in New England, didn't I?

(At least the snow is relatively light here in Providence...)

Here's the final word on NERW dinners:

TONIGHT (Wednesday) - Providence, starting with a WBRU tour at 7 PM at
88 Benevolent Street, then off to dinner nearby. This one's on Dave
Doherty, with great thanks. RSVP at 585-721-2596 if you haven't checked
in already.

TOMORROW (Thursday) - Framingham, at the British Beer Co., 120 Worcester
Rd. (Route 9, the old Ground Round), also tentatively 7 PM. Check in by
phone or e-mail if you're interested.

Hope to see you!