NERW/B-R-I Dinners - Two of 'em!

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 14:39:01 EST 2009

Actually British Beer is where Chili's was most recently (next to the Best Western and across the street from Shopper's World) on Rt. 9 East. Just look for the empty Tweeter store and the soon to be empty Circuti City. As for me my car is in a snowbank right now and I'm waiting for AAA to come.

Maureen

________________________________
From: Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com>
To: B-R-I <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:49:35 AM
Subject: NERW/B-R-I Dinners - Two of 'em!

Wow, I sure picked a day to be in New England, didn't I?

(At least the snow is relatively light here in Providence...)

Here's the final word on NERW dinners:

TONIGHT (Wednesday) - Providence, starting with a WBRU tour at 7 PM at 88 Benevolent Street, then off to dinner nearby. This one's on Dave Doherty, with great thanks. RSVP at 585-721-2596 if you haven't checked in already.

TOMORROW (Thursday) - Framingham, at the British Beer Co., 120 Worcester Rd. (Route 9, the old Ground Round), also tentatively 7 PM. Check in by phone or e-mail if you're interested.

Hope to see you!