B-R-I/NERW Dinner Update

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Jan 26 20:54:21 EST 2009

I haven't received much response yet to the offer of dinner during my
upcoming New England sojourn, so allow me to up the ante...

How about FREE dinner? :-)

Thanks to Dave Doherty, we've got free pizza Wednesday night, weather
permitting, at the NERW/B-R-I dinner at the WBRU studios, 88 Benevolent
Street, Providence.

Now who's interested?

RSVP to me offlist by Tuesday night if you'd be so kind.

And for those who don't feel like schlepping to Rhode Island in the
(maybe) snow, how about MetroWest Thursday night? Interested? Check in
with me offlist about that, too...