analog shutdown maybe delayed

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Jan 10 13:38:00 EST 2009

> There's an editorial in the NY Times today entitled "The Looming TV
> Blackout"
>
> In it, they refer, twice, to "miscalculations by government and
> industry" without actually explaining
> specifically what these miscalculations are.
>
> Any ideas about these "miscalculations?"
[Brian Vita]
Its just the Gray Lady's usual new style of finger pointing reporting.  They
are so against the current administration that they've lost sight of factual
articles and now resort to innuendo and unsubstantiated rumor.  The once
proud bastion of accuracy is now a joke.  I can't look at it anymore.

Brian