do people know AM still exists?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Fri Jan 9 18:33:13 EST 2009

<<On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:54:05 -0600, "Kevin Vahey" <kvahey@comcast.net> said:

> While I cannot see AM dying in the US the way it has across most of
> Canada it is becoming a vast wasteland that would horrify Newton
> Minnow today.

Mr. Minow (note one 'n') is still alive, and senior counsel at the
very Chicago law firm where the President-elect met his wife.  The
Wikipedia article about him claims that he was the one who recruited
Mr. Obama to the firm.  He published a book last year about
presidential debates.  Presumably his opinions about today's media
landscape are at least knowable.

-GAWollman