Changes to Blueberry stations in Augusta market

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Mon Jan 5 23:22:46 EST 2009

101.3 is no simulcasting talk from 103.9 WVOM Howland.  (I had incorrectly
posted that the simulcast would be on 103.3 Rockland.)  Now Glen Beck, Rush,
and Howie can be heard on FM from Brunswick north.  I can't imagine that the
folks at WGAN are pleased to have much of their broadcast day repeated on an
FM that overlaps part of their market.

The AC programming formerly on 101.3 has been moved to 96.7.  That station
had carried talk previously, though not Howie or the local morning show from
WVOM.

The change means Dave Ramsey is no longer on the air in Maine.