Saying Goodbye - Was: Nightcap

Blaine Thompson blainethompson@gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 00:02:11 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@comcast.net> wrote:
> My media friends in Chicago say they are totally lost at what is
> happening in radio since Bob Feder retired from the Sun-Times.

...As are people like me, who are trying to cover northwest Indiana
media changes.  Feder used to track them all (or if he did not know
about it, he would credit my name in his column). :-)

I know Lewis Lazare at the Sun-Times and Phil Rosenthal at the Tribune
are trying to cover the beat, but nobody did it as well as Robert
Feder.

- Blaine