Saying Goodbye - Was: Nightcap

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 23:57:38 EST 2009

Pamela are still working in Chicago today?

WMAQ was just caught in a perfect storm. Even though the Westinghouse
news format was enjoyed by many the suits wanted to move WSCR to a
better signal. The irony is that as well as CBS/Infinity has done with
sports at WFAN and WIP the format has never caught in Chicago. Of
course Mike North didn't help things. ( he now on Comcast Sports Net
Chicago morning )

My media friends in Chicago say they are totally lost at what is
happening in radio since Bob Feder retired from the Sun-Times.