Nightcap

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:17:39 EST 2009

One place I worked, you were told you wer egoing to be let go right before
your last air shift and were VERY CLEARLY instructed to NOT say ANYTHING to
your listeners about this being your last shift.. you were told to go on as
if it were a normal shift.

The PD (this was a country station) also removed "Take this job and shove
it" from the hard drive, because on more then one occassion, the DJ would
play that as their last song.. and they didn't like that.

Paul