Nightcap

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sat Jan 3 21:11:18 EST 2009

>>I guess what bothers me the most about Steve leaving BZ is the way it
was handled. That audience deserved a chance to say goodbye to him and
for him to do the same. Doesn't anybody at CBS remember that
ultimately this is a one on one business, the host (station) and
listener.<<

Letting a fired air personality say goodbye on the air went the way of the dodo bird decades ago.  The few rotten apples who abused the privilege (think Roby Yonge on WABC) spoiled it for everyone else.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040