WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jan 3 13:21:57 EST 2009

NO radio advertising, to one of the leading advertisers on radio.
For a while they even provided underwriting on NPR the network at
least...that is until "Wait,Wait Don't Tell Me" absolutely flamed them
(hilariously of course) one day:  Wal*Mart was going to open a store
I believe in Mexico near some ruins.  Peter Segal commented that
opening a Wal*Mart near ruins would actually detract from the value of
the neighborhood!  I haven't noticed any Wal*Mart underwriting messages
since then;  they'd probably like them back.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com