WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jan 3 13:13:22 EST 2009

Just before the news at noon today (Saturday 01/03), WBZ ran a TEN-SECOND
spot for a furniture store that I think may have been Forum Furniture...
can't be sure, they mentioned it just once, part of the problem...and
then gave the location as "in Burlington".  What a waste of time and money:
no useful information actually got through.  The firm needed a longer spot
that mentioned the name more than once AND the physical address and maybe
directions.  Not all businesses in Burlington are at the Mall!  But a sales
weasel probably got a minuscule commission though.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com