WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais, PS

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Jan 2 21:52:01 EST 2009

When I wrote that David Brudnoy would not do commercials, I meant he
wouldn't read them live.  Of course he played the commercials that
were on his show, and even did a promo now and then, although
sometimes sarcastically, as when he discussed his show being
pre-empted for "another exciting hockey game."  But he didn't believe
he should be selling teddy bears or deodorant or whatever.