WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Sat Jan 3 10:37:14 EST 2009

  Garrett Wollman wrote:

>   But truth be told, I
>haven't heard a whole lot of live-read spots on 'BZ lately.  (The big
>live-read buyers were always the Vermont Teddy Bear Company, who
>usually bought the unit right before sports.  "And now this
>message...."  They seem to have cut back lately, although I've heard
>some live-reads on other stations for the "pajamagram" people.)

The only pajamagram ones I've heard have been on syndicated shows
(Glen Beck is one).  As far as Vt. Teddybear goes, I'm not sure
they're doing very well.  The tx site for one of the stations I take
care of is just down the street from their plant, and the place
looked almost abandoned the weeks before Christmas.  I'm guessing
that really expensive teddybears were not in the budget for many this year.