WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 2 15:44:21 EST 2009

On 2 Jan 2009 Eli Polonsky wrote:

> Yes, when it was "Walden 1120", playing folk music in the daytime.
> Their night signal/pattern was deemed unworthy of spending money
> for local programming, and they were lucky if they could get enough
> sponsorship to fill the two short hourly breaks available in BBC. I
> don't recall hearing any local spots back when they were running
> it. That station, unfortunately, had a tough time getting adequate
> sponsorship all around.

What is the station doing now?  Last I heard, they had become WBNW,
with a business format, but that was a few years ago.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856