WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 12:07:52 EST 2009

On Thu, 1/1/09, Roger Kirk <rogerkirk@ttlc.net> wrote:
> How about a sports show every evening from 7:00p to
> midnight.  Bruins included.

You know, I had wondered if this was the end game here, especially with Ordway not yet signed. But cutting two sports guys who have been there forever and have a history in the market (and with listeners) would indicate that's not so, unless they just plan on tearing apart the whole operation -- which, in my not-expert opinion, would be stupid.