WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:30:43 EST 2009

No way in h*ll CBS would put Stair on WBZ.

For one thing, Stair is VERY, VERY, VERY CHEAP.. he does not pay ANYWHERE
NEAR the going rate for brokered/block time.(Trust me, I KNOW from FIRST
HAND expierience!
He also does NOT sign contracts
He will also pull at a moments notice after only a month or two if he gets
no response.
I've personally heard him get on the air and throw a fit when listeners
weren't contacting him.

Plus, the overall quality of the program is downright horrible!

Roy Masters is a bit of a weirdo, but he's at least listenable and not as
Strange as brother Stair.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,