More on the FD

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Feb 26 17:58:32 EST 2009

In any case, I am now reading on the internets that the senate voted this
afternoon to prohibit the FCC re-imposing the fairness doctrine by a vote of
87-11.  This means not only the Republicans, but a good majority of the
Democrats are against the re-imposition of this rule.  So I think at this
point it's likely a dead issue, and Savage and Limbaugh will have to find
something else to rave about.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH