Clyde Joy Country Music - Channels 9 and 8??

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 12:05:04 EST 2009

I have fond memories working camera for Clyde at WMUR as his show
along with New Hampshire Bandstand were the only shows that the crew
could be creative with shots ( not easy without a zoom )

Ray Harris was the director and we had a blast. Clyde always seemed to
work one song into each show and 40 plus years later I can hear him
singing 'Well I got my education out behind the barn'

RIP Clyde