Delay on WODS-HD3

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:26:40 EST 2009

Yes, the Directed Electronics' DMHD1000 and DHHD1000, the VR3 VRHDUA100
and the Sangean HDT-1X.  (I don't own the -1X anymore, it was a loaner
for the review...but I do own the -1)  All written for Radio World and
expanded upon at my blog:

http://friedbagels.blogspot.com/search/label/radio%20world
(scroll down to read them all)

One of these days I'll get around to reviewing the LG for RW as well.
It's not a great radio overall, nor is the sound terribly good, but it
is quite stylish and very flexible.  I think it might make a good
"display" radio for a waiting room or reception area.

- Aaron