Red Sox on Buffalo radio?

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:32:36 EST 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:
 > Looking at the spring training media guide for the Olde Town Team and
 > looking at the radio network list it says
 >
 > Buffalo, NY  WWKB or WGR

thankyoujesusthankyoujesusthankyoujesusthankyoujesusthankyoujesusthankyoujesus!!!

Any chance they might carry them at least on WROC as well?  WWKB and WGR
are tough grabs for me in Ontario County...

Speaking of which, what exactly goes into becoming a Red Sox affiliate?
  I mean, I'd love to do it on WVWA but it's a noncomm so I seriously
doubt that would be workable with all the commercials interwoven on the
Red Sox feed.  But maybe I could sweet talk one of my friends at a
commercial outlet here if it's relatively low-cost or high-reward.

After all, I see quite a few Red Sox caps around campus here at Hobart...