top radio personalities in Boston?

dav2149 dav2149@comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 22:04:19 EST 2009

I loved "the voice" - Bill Marlowe. I also enjoyed in the 1980's Tony
Cennamo's jazz program, late nights, on WBUR (was he ever on WCAS -
what was the format?). What was the woman's name on 1330 WHET(?) in
the early 70's(?) when it played big band music? I recall the
weatherman on WKOX 1190, Roland Boucher("here's the weather today
with Roland Boucher", as being very nice to listen to. WCOP had a
female traffic reporter (in a helicopter), Stephanie "the eye in the
sky" reporter from AM1150.  TV personalities...I remember one summer
in the 1960's channel 7 carried a weekly (Monday nights?) science
fiction movie at 7:30(?) hosted by an alien creature, Feep.