top TV personalities????

Dale H. Cook radiotest@plymouthcolony.net
Thu Dec 31 09:39:57 EST 2009

At 10:11 PM 12/30/2009, Donna Halper wrote:

>>Victor Best
>
>He also bought a broadcasting school (Northeast Broadcasting School,
>iirc) which he ran for a few years.

I remember him. In 1962 Victor S. Best bought the Norm Prescott
School of Broadcasting (founded 1952) and renamed it the Northeast
Broadcasting School. In 1972-73, when I was a student there, it was
located in a Back Bay brownstone on Marlborough St. He sold it in
1988, and its successor is the The New England Institute of Art.

Best died 05-Apr-1998 at Sarasota at the age of 79.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZU / WZZI / WLNI / WVMP
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/starcity.html