top TV personalities????

Cdsull502@aol.com Cdsull502@aol.com
Wed Dec 30 22:51:49 EST 2009

I believe John Henning has anchored at all three network affiliates  at one
time or another----4 Boston network affiliates if you include the old
WHDH-TV.   He was also on the air for WGBH-TV. Kind of tough to beat  that
record!

Chris Sullivan
CdSull502@aol.com

In a message dated 12/30/2009 3:45:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kc1ih@mac.com writes:

> [...]

Well, I think Randy Price may  be the only person who has been an anchor on
all three major network  affilites in Boston.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone,  NH