top radio personalities in Boston?

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:19:13 EST 2009

Of course, mentioning David Brudnoy's name brings up memories of a time when there was genuinely intelligent talk on
the commercial radio dial;  but let us not forget Gene Burns, who was also in that firmament.
And although he was occasionally reprimanded for a certain "pomposity", the late Robert J. Lurtsema was a
true original.