Globe articles on WCRB, WGBH

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Dec 18 12:51:51 EST 2009

No doubt you saw the quote from Ms. Christo at the very end of the
article. Sounds to me as if she is already campaigning to be WGBH-FM's
next GM. How to you suppose the brilliant, if utterly self-centered
and self-absorbed martinet would make out in the WGBH culture?

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367