Globe articles on WCRB, WGBH

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Dec 20 01:20:09 EST 2009

On 19 Dec 2009 at 8:21, John Mullaney wrote:

> I never said they were wealthy. I said they could afford an HD radios.
> This station could have easily gone dark from the amount of business
> it had. This is the best thing that could have happened for Classical
> Music fans. Stop complaining.

I am not one of the ones complaining.  I can receive WCRB, and I've
been enjoying it a lot more in recent weeks.  I particularly like
their new Sunday Baroque program, which they seem to be picking up
from a bird somewhere.

But I am challenging your assumption that all classical music lovers
can afford an HD radio -- or at least an HD radio that can actually
receive the signal.