The Boston Post and Boston radio

Richard Chonak rac@gabrielmass.com
Tue Aug 11 15:42:23 EDT 2009

Donna Halper wrote:
> At 01:39 PM 8/11/2009, Ted Larsen wrote:
>> Here is are fascinating bits of info on Boston's first TV station,
>> W1XAY and it mentions Donna.
>> Perhaps she wrote it. Does anyone know if the Boston Post mention is
>> correct?  "With 48 lines of res. and 18 fps," it must have been viewed
>> with homemade sets with tiny screens.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W1XAY
>
> Ah yes, wikipedia basically stealing my stuff and not even saying thank
> you.

People like to badmouth Wikipedia, but there's nothing really wrong
about their little stub article.  It's four sentences long, does not
copy your text, and presents a link to your extensive article.   It's
promotion for your work.

--RC

("Shoppin' online for deals on some writable media.  I edit
Wikipedia..." -- Al Yankovic, "White and Nerdy")