Uncle Dale's replacement...

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Sep 19 14:38:15 EDT 2008

Sean Smyth wrote:

> Sounds like this move came from up top, and I'd be surprised if 103.3
> isn't all-sports by Christmas. You just don't make this type of move
> if you want to stay with the format.

Hey! Leave me some speculating for Monday's NERW :-)

If I were in Ted Jordan's shoes, I'd almost be thinking at this point
about moving WBZ from 103 AM to 103 FM and using Lobel as a building
block to do sports on 1030...but, hey, it's been almost 12 years since I
walked out the door at 1170 SFR, so what do I know?