Uncle Dale's replacement...

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 14:36:36 EDT 2008

Convenient that the timing coincides with Sox playoff run.

I agree with Sean that New York called this shot and a flip could
happen quickly with Bruins starting up in 2 weeks.

Ordway is up in 2 months and for all we know a deal with CBS might be
done but nothing will be announced until his deal is up so it would
not be a Howie fiasco. Lobel and Ordway are buddies so there isn't an
ego problem.