Sox network still way late with legal ID break

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 08:33:45 EDT 2008

Kevin wrote:

>The next season the Red Sox discovered WMEX had problems with signal
>at night and WMEX leased time on WWEL. When that signal became KISS108
>they moved to WPLM and when WITS went bellyup WPLM took over.

I actually started listening to the Sox on radio whe they were on WWEL. I got very upset when they flipped to KISS108 and to this day cannot listen to that staion. They took getting a listenable signal at night for Sox games away from me! That's when I got into AM and started to find other teams - Mets, Yankees, Pirates, Indians and Expos (in French).